Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


"
My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it anything like right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours… it is precisely through these stories in all their particularity, as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us more powerfully and personally. If this is true, it means that to lose track of our stories is to be profoundly impoverished not only humanly but also spiritually."

-Frederick Buechner (Telling Secrets)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome to ME

I was depressed after that Brooke Wilberger post, so here is funny photo my dad sent me. It was taken last Thanksgiving at my parents', almost a year ago. It always cheers me up to see pictures of my dogs, and this photo basically sums up my family. A thousand dogs, my dad sleeping, Woody draped all over him, and me in my pajamas and boots. It also captures the personality of each dog perfectly. Diesel is alert and curious, such a good boy. Madison NEVER stops searching for birds to contribute to our supper - there is no relaxing for her. Woody is a beached manatee. Duke just looks irritated and slightly depressed (he hates being the "biggest brother!")


I know, I dress like a kinder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin