Duke doesn't like Diesel.
Cannot stress this enough.
Duke is HIGHLY IRRITATED by Diesel.
Probably because precious Diesel snorts like a pig and Duke always thinks he is growling. Diesel cannot help it, he has squished respiratory turbinates in his nose and can't breathe. Duke does not like the noises he makes. And instead of feeling bad for Diesel because he has this disability, Duke is a punk and will regularly attack Diesel for no reason.
Last night I was at my parents (Jason had a guys' weekend in Crooked River, but that's another story!) We were talking about nothing (well, FOOTBALL) and I decided to sneakily record the convo on my dad's iPod because my mom most of the time is hilarious and says really blunt and funny things. I was hoping to catch one of these inappropriate comments when Laura let Diesel in from outside (I guess my dad trapped him out there accidentally). When Diesel came in, Duke attacked him. It was a fiasco - all recorded on my dad's iPod. LOL. Here it is. I put it to pictures of the perpetrators :)
Enjoy.
P.S. My mom is NOT hitting Duke-Jason when you hear those smacks in the background. She is clapping at him, as if he cares. Also, Duke didn't actually do any harm to Diesel (he never does...)




Haha, I love your mom's commentary in the background :)
ReplyDeleteJust after I read your comment about the Unlikely Disciple - I got the part where he hires Kevin Roose as his "slave". Roose's book is definitely on my list!
ReplyDelete