Like EXHAUSTED.
This is how I feel...

I get fatigued going up the stairs, walking the dogs, doing simple tasks such as chopping veggies.
I am even too tired to blog, and that is just not right.
I think Jason is getting very irritated with me but I am really, really tired and I am really trying to get over it. Some days are worse than others.
I wonder if I am just unmotivated or depressed or what. I seem to have more energy when I get up to go teach, but I really have been struggling the other days to do much. I do drink coffee on school days, maybe that is the solution. This Saturday I seriously thought I was going to pass out, I could hardly keep my eyes open.
And no, I don't think I am pregnant.



I was hoping the fatigue was perhaps a pregnancy symptom. Darn! I hope that your students can energize you this week. Take care!
ReplyDelete