Friday, May 29, 2009
Unforgettable Honeymoons
So our vacation has been booked through Unforgettable Honeymoons. These are the same people who booked our actual honeymoon and they are phenomenal! This time we booked through Jennifer (866.526.3494), who was extremely accommodating as we switched our plans not one, not two, but FOUR times on her! I don't do this often, but I would recommend this agency to anyone looking to book the lowest price for their vacation. We won't ever go through anyone else. They make everything, from initial browsing of locations and resorts, to narrowing down choices and final booking SOOO easy. If you need something, they will MAKE IT HAPPEN! They are pretty famous nationwide but are a local Portland company. Anyway, thought I would give my peeps a heads up, as I just love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hello
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jen. I got a response from unforgettable honeymoons with Jennifer Lodge's number included in it. I searched google using Jennifer Lodge's phone number, just to make sure it is legit. My search led me to this blog. If you wouldn't mind, could you e-mail me where you went/stayed, what you liked about it and how affordable it was? We are finally planning on going on a honeymoon 3 years after we got married and am just starting a search. If you want, you can e-mail me at jely0105@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Jen