My mentor teacher and I are on a mission to get into shape for summer. We are calling it the Hottie with a Naughty Body plan! By mid June we want to lose a couple pounds and just keep to our workout routine for once! My goal is to lean up for my girlfriend Kelly's wedding and our vacation. I'll obviously have bit longer than mid-June, but we really want to focus for the next couple weeks and be really good. Jason is on board, too. He was working out every day, but this term's classes have really been heavy. So, this is a good start for all of us. As part of our plan, Jason and I have started to eat out less, as restaurant meals usually have way more calories and fat than meals cooked at home. Plus, home-cooked meals are cheaper, and as we are tying to save up so we can splurge a bit on our vacation. I will start posting some of our yummier recipies as try them out. One thing we are trying tomorrow is a new, healthier vegetable dip for the cut veggies we take with us to lunch. You mix plain, non-fat yogurt with some onion soup mix to taste, and that's your dip!!!
Here is the link to what we had tonight for dinner. I usually freeze this ahead of time and serve it with cuscous. It is really good, and healthy, too! Shrimp with Roasted Peppers and Feta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment