Alrighty, people! We have figured out our vacation! We'll be going to the Royal Playa Del Carmen in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I can't believe it, but we found a five-star all-inclusive for a VERY good price! We plan to travel the beginning of August! Yea for us! It is a bit more than we wanted to pay, but there was not ONE bad review on Trip Advisor, and the pictures look phenomenal. We could have moved across the street to the Royal's sister property that allows children and is cheaper, which also had excellent reviews, but #1, the Royal has more restaurants (which is VERY important to us!) and #2, a better beach and #3, no children. We figure this will probably be our last trip without kids, and our last trip for a long while, so we better go all out! I am so excited. You can check out the reviews here! I feel sort of guilty about spending the money, but for once I am going to say it - after a year like I've had, I DESERVE IT! It won't stop me from feeling a bit bad about the money, but we need to do it for us. We've had a rough year and will have a rough couple more with Jason's schedule and job hunting for me. So yea! Happiness.
Baby Name of the Day: These are Jason's contributions. He had a dream or something, or just decided while he was conscious, that these are his top girl names. Hannah Elizabeth, Nancy Lynn, Emma Jane. Pretty good mixes for a guy to come up with! What do you think? He thinks we are going to have all girls, and we both would love twins or triplets (I know, we are crazy) so maybe we'll actually get to use all of them (or at least some combination!)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment