Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


"
My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it anything like right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours… it is precisely through these stories in all their particularity, as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us more powerfully and personally. If this is true, it means that to lose track of our stories is to be profoundly impoverished not only humanly but also spiritually."

-Frederick Buechner (Telling Secrets)

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Allergies, Graduation and More


I am dying of allergies (I know I don't look like it in the graduation pictures because I am so freaking beautiful anyway). One good thing about medical school is that we potentially might get into a school without a season from hell (May-July in Oregon). Last night I had MAJOR issues and stood in the shower for 15 minutes with my eyes open under the water to flush out the pollen. We are going to go to the pool in a few minutes, so hopefully I can make it without a run to the hospital. I don't think I have been to the hospital for allergies since college days in Corvallis, and I plan to keep it that way.

I graduated yesterday! Yipee. For graduation, Jason is buying us a vacation wherever I want. He loves all-inclusives, but I think it can be much cheaper to get a vacation house somewhere and just half cook/half eat out. I think it is more budget friendly to pack an extra bag of PBJ fixin's, chips, nutri-grain bars and fruit to cover breakfasts and snacks and then eat out lunch and dinner. Rental houses are private, have kitchens and are a great option. We might want to see if any couples want to travel with us next December and go in on a house. We are looking at Bermuda, Hawaii and the Bahamas. Any takers?

Anyway, J is back with the dogs so we are heading to the pool. Wish me luck!

P.S. Baby Name of the Day: Jackson. Jackson Cannon, Jackson David. Does JackSON FurgiSON sound weird? We would call him Jack or Jackson. Jack is after my grandpa on my mom's side whom I never met. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin