Sunday, May 17, 2009
Baby Name of the Day
Baby Name of the Day. This is all I have time for today, because I am really procrastinating on my work sample and need to buckle down. Anyway, we have done two boys names already, now for a girl. Olivia. It is Greek and means olive tree. I don't really care if it is Greek, and I am not thrilled about the meaning, especially since Jason throws up if he has to eat an olive, but we do love the name. It is pretty, feminine and sort of old fashioned, which Jason and I tend to gravitate to. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Okay-How about Emma after your grandmother?
ReplyDeleteI think it's beautiful byt way too popular for me.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... Emma is good. Means "universal" and is German. Universal? What is that supposed to mean?
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I can just see Duke now! How embarrassing for you sweetie :(
ReplyDelete