Sooo, for those of you women (or men!) who love home decorating, Etsy is THE place to be. Etsy is sort of like an online Saturday Market. All the items are handmade by local (the definition of that word is changing, I guess!) artists. I am absolutely obsessed with their bedding (pillows, baby bedding, blankets, etc.) They also have funky dog art, which I collect. Here are some of today's fav's:

I really love the pillow above. I hope I have a girl just so I can use that shade of purple and have this pillow in her room. Make a wish!

These are essentially our bedroom colors. I will die if I don't get these pillows at some point.

Awesome newspaper pillow I would love to put in our baby room. Hey, whatever supports early literacy!

A Maddie dog to add to my collection. Doesn't quite catch the goofiness of her, but it is close!

I am not picky in terms of dogs or breeds. I love the dogs God has blessed me with and will love whatever dog He sees fit to join me up with next. BUT... if all dogs were loved and there was no need for rescue and I could get whatever dog I wanted, it would be a Blue Nosed Pit Bull puppy. Since this probably won't happen, I'll satisfy myself with this beautiful painting.

A Maddie dog to add to my collection. Doesn't quite catch the goofiness of her, but it is close!

I am not picky in terms of dogs or breeds. I love the dogs God has blessed me with and will love whatever dog He sees fit to join me up with next. BUT... if all dogs were loved and there was no need for rescue and I could get whatever dog I wanted, it would be a Blue Nosed Pit Bull puppy. Since this probably won't happen, I'll satisfy myself with this beautiful painting.
Hope this beautiful art brightens your day! Check out Etsy! I love home decorating.



I heart etsy toooooooooooooo!
ReplyDelete