Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


"
My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it anything like right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours… it is precisely through these stories in all their particularity, as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us more powerfully and personally. If this is true, it means that to lose track of our stories is to be profoundly impoverished not only humanly but also spiritually."

-Frederick Buechner (Telling Secrets)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Ikea,

Dear Ikea. Will you marry me?

Will you?

Will you?

I am a fun wife. Just ask my husband!


I say this because Ikea made my living room fully functional. And for that, it deserves to be wedded to ME.

I bought the Expedit bookshelf today (the four by four) and it is perfect for our living room. We bought a ton of boxes and baskets to store DVDs, doggy toys and we still have plenty of room for (future) kids toys. It is a piece I can see using for years to come and it was only $159. That is such a good deal for comparable pieces (Pottery Barn for $800). I'll post lots o' pictures later when we have all the wires from the new t.v. all hidden. Our living room is finally coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin