Anyway, I am 7 weeks along, had bleeding this morning, a lovely E.R. visit which included the most painful blood draw of my life, inconclusive ultrasound (again) and dropping progesterone levels. I am going on progesterone supplements ASAP but Dr. Farley does not seem optimistic. The dropping levels are a very bad sign.
We'll know more on Friday during my second ultrasound.
I feel worthless, helpless and infuriated. This cannot be happening. Again.



Oh Katie. I am so sorry. You are loved. You are NOT defective!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Jason and this baby are in my prayers. Please know--you are NOT defective. I repeat, you are NOT defective. I'll send you a facebook message with my number, if you want to talk. I'm always here for you.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you. Praying that everything will be okay. We love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so sorry. I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry to hear this - my heart hurts for you! Hang in there...
ReplyDeleteOh Katie. My heart goes out to you and your husband. I will keep y'all in my prayers. I hate this for you. I am so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteKatie- you are not defective. I'm so sorry love.
ReplyDelete