Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


"
My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it anything like right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours… it is precisely through these stories in all their particularity, as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us more powerfully and personally. If this is true, it means that to lose track of our stories is to be profoundly impoverished not only humanly but also spiritually."

-Frederick Buechner (Telling Secrets)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Quick - advice!

I have been absent lately and for this I apologize. I will explain later. Right now, though, I need advice.

Okay. Today is day 35 of my cycle and I THINK I started my period. THINK. Here is why I am confused. I got a positive ovulation on days 21 and 22 of my cycle. My temp jumped day 23 and has remained elevated. This morning, the day my period started, 13 days past ovulation, there was no decrease in my temperature - it remained above the coverline. My bleeding is sort of light. Nothing like it was my last period (1st after Wild Thing), in which the bleeding was HORRENDOUS.

I had to return my Fertility Bible (oh, sorry, I mean the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book) to the library, so I am at a loss.

HELP ME!! What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...it could be anything! And honestly, sometimes even books or Dr. Google aren't going to give you the "correct answer". Before our losses, my cycles always had an obvious start (ie, true bleeding; not light spotting). After our losses, I would spot for a day or two and then it would "start for real". On the other side of things, it could also be "implantation bleeding". I did have pregnancies that started with spotting (this pregnancy did not). I guess an obvious question would be...have you taken a test yet? I don't blame you if you haven't--there's nothing I hate more than a negative test... Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laura on this one! You could drive yourself crazy trying to figure out all the crazy things your body will do when it comes to periods and pregnancy. WHen I was pregnant with Cam I did have some spotting that turned out to be implantation bleeding. BUT everyone's body is so different! Just hang in there and try to be patient. And if you are up for it, test! (I gotta give a shout out to dollar store tests! They kept me sane and from emptying my piggy bank on those $$ tests :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any update? Thinking of you and praying for peace and understanding!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin