And though I know this is just a blip of time, I am dying and time is creeping by sooo slowly. I feel worthless, sluggish, achey and pissed. I want this baby freaking OUT of me.
I thought y'all would enjoy hearing my bedrest schedule since it is so interesting. This is a TYPICAL day, changing, you know, based upon what is on T.V. or what goodies my friends have brought me the previous day.
7:30 ish: Wake up. Lie in bed while Jason feeds the dogs.
7:35: Wait and listen for Maddie to run upstairs for cuddle time. She usually likes to frantically let me know that she just had her delicious breakfast by rubbing her face all over me, so I spend a good ten minutes kissing her. We talk about our plans for the day.
7:45: Kiss and talk to Duke.
8:00: Get up and open my window. This helps give the day some structure and lets my body know that it is time to get up so that I don't feel like I am in solitary confinement.
8:00: Eat breakfast. Make sure not to lie down for AT LEAST 20 minutes after breakfast to prevent heartburn.
8:10: Think about cheesecake.
8:15: Think about how I am going to get myself said cheesecake.
8:20: Notify Man Slave of desire for cheesecake. Make a mental note of when he says he'll be able to bring me cheesecake.
8:25: Check DVR. Check email. Check Facebook. Maybe watch the Today show, Housewives of Orange County, Toddlers in Tiaras, Sarah Palin's Alaska or some other mind-numbing series.
9:00 ish: Wake Alice up and kiss her her squishy face. Take a bath and let her run around. Read in tub.
9:10: Rescue Alice from the tub (she falls in once a day). Good thing I am a lifeguard. Towel her off and scold her.
9:15: Stare as Jason runs in, swirls his fingers in the tub to check the temperature and then runs out. I am not trying to boil my baby, Sweets.
10:00: Get out of tub and give Alice a yogurt yummy.
10:05: Oil up my body so I don't get stretch marks and then put on one of my various maternity sweatsuits. This is my NEW one from Pea in the Pod that I got yesterday to wear to my doctor appointment Tuesday. Jealous much?

10:10-12:00: Read, watch Neflix, Hulu or the television. Make sure to adjust my maternity pillow and switch positions every ten minutes or so so my ribs don't fall out of place.
12:00: Call Jason and check on the status of my cheesecake. Eat something else like pineapple.
12:10: Call my mom to double check on what food she is bringing me at her next visit. Tomorrow is sour cream chicken enchiladas. Yum.
12:15: Stare at one of the 27 areas of my house that needs organization or deep cleaning. Think about when/how I am going to be able to do the organization or deep cleaning. Go back and lay down.
12:20: Kiss Maddie and Duke. Talk about how our day is going so far and ask them if they like the baby. Duke does not like the baby because he takes up too much room in the bed. Maddie thinks he is okay for right now.
12:25: Check my email and Facebook. Read or watch T.V. I try to spend most of the day downstairs on the couch as opposed to in bed so I'll have less trouble falling asleep at night.
1:00: Do a kick count and take a nap.
2:00: Watch T.V or read.
4:00: Check on the status of my cheesecake.
5:30: Eat the dinner that Jason either makes or brings me.
6:00: Ask about my cheesecake. Eat my cheesecake. Talk about LOUDLY how HAPPY my cheesecake makes me. Do another kick count because Noah likes cheesecake, too.
7:00: Tell Jason the things that need to be done around the house.
7:10: Take another bath with Alice.
8:00: Get ready for bed and read.
9:00: Go to bed.
Now, doesn't that sound fascinating?!! Screw Sarah Palin, they should make a reality series about MEEEEEEE!



Our lives are reversed...today is your first day at home, and today was my first day at work. I'm sorry that you're so uncomfortable...and I wish that I could send you a cheesecake. :)
ReplyDelete