Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


"
My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it anything like right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours… it is precisely through these stories in all their particularity, as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us more powerfully and personally. If this is true, it means that to lose track of our stories is to be profoundly impoverished not only humanly but also spiritually."

-Frederick Buechner (Telling Secrets)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prayers Please

My friend Amy and I team teach Sunday School at our church. Today we learned that one of the little girls in our class passed away. We are not sure of the details of her death, but we are both very upset, as is the church community. Leona was beloved by all and held a special place in our hearts.

Please pray for my church community, Leona's dear family and for Amy and I as we figure out the best way to help our little munchkins process and understand the death of their friend.


1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin