1. Sea bands. These have actually really, really helped. I look like an '80s jazzerciser but, I'll take one for the team. My team. Because I am the only one on this team. No one else cares.
'Cept my bands are black. And this isn't from the '80s. That there is Heidi of (no longer) Speidi, one of the saddest excuses for a human that ever existed. Thought we could all have a good laugh at her expense. Now that Heidi and Spencer are no more, who is going to make us feel better about ourselves?2. Wake up early, 'cause I have until 11:30 to get stuff done. At 11:30, it is all downhill. We'll see how my 12:00 yoga goes today (wish me luck).

3. No more McDoubles or Nuggets. Or mac and cheese. Or Taco Bell. Boo. If I stick to a diet of toast, peanut butter, fruit and plain greek yogurt, it seems to really help. I even managed a glass of low-sodium V8 yesterday. Yay me.
4. Stay far, far away from restaurants. McSexy is devastated that Mexican food is turning my stomach, because it is our go to indulgence, but truly, the thought of most restaurants (Mexican or otherwise) totally repulse me. Okay, can't even type about it more, because I might go puke.
5. Exercise. It seems counter-intuitive, but walking the dogs and walking the loop at the dog park helps so, so much. It helps relax me, the sun feels wonderful and the fresh air is a natural cure-all. The dogs are exhausted from all the exercise, which is another amazing perk.
6. Water, water, water. My friend Laura keeps emphasizing this to me, and it is so true, I am so freaking thirsty and drink all the time. And pee all the time. The ginger ale and pomegranate Izzes worked for a day or so, but now the carbonation is upsetting my stomach. So back to water.
Okay, peeps, ta ta for now! Remember, I have until 11:30 to get stuff done!

6. Water, water, water. My friend Laura keeps emphasizing this to me, and it is so true, I am so freaking thirsty and drink all the time. And pee all the time. The ginger ale and pomegranate Izzes worked for a day or so, but now the carbonation is upsetting my stomach. So back to water.
Okay, peeps, ta ta for now! Remember, I have until 11:30 to get stuff done!



I am so glad you have found some things that work for you! I am bookmarking this page (if and when) Mr.B and I start our own family :) I hope you have a great Thursday! xo
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are finding things that work. I'm so NOT happy about your no restaurants thing though! I only have two more weeks to go out to eat without a screaming, crying infant!! :) Boo!
ReplyDelete