Today (Saturday), we went to Nolan's birthday party. He turned six on Monday, but we celebrated today. Bella was an absolute pill all morning - I could only get her into her dress (she wanted to wear just her underware) by telling her to that Jason would love her outfit and didn't she want to show him her new beautiful shoes? That did it. She'll do anything for him. Robin (the kids' mom) made this awesome three tierd cake with a fondant road and cars winding around it. She makes the coolest cakes and has every cake decorating tool imaginable. I wish I was as crafty. I tried scrapbooking for a bit with Shanda in highschool and had a good time, but it gets expensive and time-consuming. I guess that I spend just as much time and money elsewhere (like on triathalon stuff) but I guess at this season in my life that is my main interest and where I like to spend my time and resources.
Speaking, of triathalons, I so didn't get to workout this morning because I had to head over to the kids' house early to help with the party. I was supposed to run 40 minutes (about 4 miles for me) and lift my arms, chest and back. I am trying to get into ripped shape not just for the triathlon but for Natalie and Laura's wedding. I don't want to be the Matron of Honor and have all the people at my sister's wedding (who were also at mine) saying (even if just in their brains) how much I've chunked up since my own wedding. Anyway, I gotta go because Jason and I have to go look at overhead fans at Home Depot. Oh, the exciting life of a married couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment