Saturday, May 28, 2011
The past few months...
We have been very busy the past several months. Noah's colic is in full swing still but he is a very happy, fun baby most of the day. I think he doesn't get a good nap in during the day (he mostly catnaps) so that causes him to become overtired around 4 pm. That is just my theory - I really am not entirely sure. We are gearing up for summer, enjoying spending time with Daddy, the doggies, family and friends, and I have been making to the gym 3 to 4 times a week (go me)! We have a routine now, for the most part, even though Noah frequently has other plans! He sleeps from 8-1 most nights, wakes to eat, sleeps until 5, eats, sleeps, then eats again at 8. He is an AMAZING sleeper at night. Just conks right out after every feeding, which is such a blessing after his evening screaming sessions! Here are some pictures from the last few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












He definitely has some great expressions! He's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. So in love. He is just the cutest little thing ever. What a handsome little man!!! :)
ReplyDeleteTime to start blogging again, Katie. Facebook is not as easy to keep a journal on as a blog...in an effort to inspire you, I've nominated you for a Liebster award:
ReplyDeletehttp://marie-everydaymiracle.blogspot.com/2013/03/blogging-from-to-z-and-liebster-award.html