Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


"
My story is important not because it is mine, God knows, but because if I tell it anything like right, the chances are you will recognize that in many ways it is also yours… it is precisely through these stories in all their particularity, as I have long believed and often said, that God makes himself known to each of us more powerfully and personally. If this is true, it means that to lose track of our stories is to be profoundly impoverished not only humanly but also spiritually."

-Frederick Buechner (Telling Secrets)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hahahahaha


Found this funny tin at this antique store in downtown Hillsboro when we went to the farmers market yesterday. It was a great night, and topped off by this art that I HAVE.TO.HAVE! Explains perfectly how I feel sometimes, even though Jason is a great husband and helps out more than his share most of the time! Thought y'all would enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello - just stopping by from Doctor wives... did your husband take the MCATs yet? At what stage is he in applying to medical school? It is a long crazy road (and we're only at the beggining) but I think its all rewarding if they get to do what they are really passionate about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! He will be taking his MCATS next year but is studying now! Crazy. I am a teacher so I am trying to get him to kick butt on the verbal (as well as the science!) by read, read, reading and studying Latin roots and all that. We were planning on applying next year but think we will be stretching it out so he can get his 3 month paid sabbatical from Intel through his engineering job and actually enjoy the journey as opposed to go-go-go all the time.

    I am terrified about all of this and to be honest, NEVER wanted or thought about marrying a med student or doctor, but if this is what makes him happy... He deserves everything he achieves!

    Thanks for posting! Hopefully you can help answer questions periodically for me since you have been through most of it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin